This page shows my "life stack", which means it lists every tools, apps, service, devices and so on, i use regularly to manage my work and life.
This post may contain referral links. However everything i listed i use every day and i can recommend.
- OwnTracks: used for tracking my current location. It get's my location every second as soon as i am moving and sends it to my private server.
- Komoot: used for tracking bicycle routes. I bought the world package to be able to download all tracks in every region.
Web Publishing & Hosting
- netcup VPS 1000 G9: Used for hosting this website and other projects i am working on.
- netcup Webhosting Bestprice Classic: Used for email hosting
- Cloudflare: only as domain registrar
- Mountainbike - Scott Spark 2020
- Racing Bike - Focus Izalco Max
- ABUS Granit X-Plus
- ABUS Cobra Bicycle Cable Lock
- Borgen Bicycle Wall Mount
- deuter Trans Alpine Pro 28: Used for longer bike trips
- deuter Race 8: used for short bike trips
- Topeak air pump
- Muc-Off brush
Computer / Office
- KBD75 v2
- BenQ Zowie FK1
- USB Micro
- beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO
- XXL Mousepad
- First monitor: Ilyama
- Second monitor: Aoc (?) (gonna be replaced soon)
- San Disk SSD PLUS 480GB
- UGREEN KVM-Switch
- Asus Xonar DG
- Logitech C920 HD PRO Webcam
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB
- be Quiet! Silent Wings 3
- be Quiet! Silent Base 601 ATX PC
- Phone: Huawei P20 Pro
- Intel i5 10600k
- GTX 980TI
- E-Guitar: ESP LTD
- Acoustic guitar
- Fender Mustang I V.2
- Bluetooth Headsets - Soundcore by Anker Liberty Neo: mainly used for listening to some music while cycling